LIST OF PUBLICATIONS / CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS BY ASB FACULTY
- Robert, E. E. Ananth, A. A. (2017). Competing Values of Software Companies in Technopark Trivandrum. International Journal of Emerging Research in Management &Technology, 6(4), 200-204.
- Robert, E. E., Ananth, A. A. (2017). Organisational Culture of Software Companies in Technopark Trivandrum. International Journal of Business and Administration Research Review, 3(17), 1-6.
- Robert, E. E., & Varghese, J. (2015). A Study on Organizational Culture with Special Reference to Mineral Industries of Kollam District, Kerala. European Journal of Commerce and Management Research, Special Issue 1 30-37.
- Robert, E. E. (2016). Employee Engagement at Travancore Titanium Products Ltd, Kochuveli. Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Research, 8, 76-81.
- Robert, E. E., &Ananth, A. A. (2016). The Influence of Organisational Culture on Organisational Commitment of Employees at Apollo Tyres, Perambra. Mirror, 6 (1), 75-86.
- Robert, E. E., &Ananth, A. A. (2016). Organizational Culture Profile of Elite Food Pvt. Ltd., Aroor, Kerala. Lux Montis, 4 (1), 96-105.
- Robert, E. E., &Ananth, A. A. (2015). Organisation Learning Profile of MILMA Thiruvananthapuram. SJCET Journal of Engineering and Management, 8 (2), 38-44.
- Robert, E. E., &Ananth, A. A. (2015). OCTAPACE Profile of Hindustan Newsprint Ltd Velloor. SJCET Journal of Engineering and Management, 8 (1), 49-53.
- Robert, E. E. (2013). A Study on Employee Engagement of Software Engineers in Infopark Kochi, SRMRMP Journal of Advanced Research in Management, 2 (2) 8-12.
- Robert, E. E. (2011). Methods of Appraising Employee Performance. SJCET Journal of Engineering and Management, 4 (2), 16-18.
- Robert, E. E., &Ananth, A. A. (2016). Effectiveness of Performance Appraisal System at Air India, Bangalore. Recent Research (pp. 231-237). Chennai: Ambadi Publishers.
- Robert, E. E. (2012). Employee Engagement of Software Engineers in Infopark, Kochi, National Conference on Emerging Social Perspectives and Parallel Issues of Business Management (pp. 57-61), Department of Management Studies, SRM University, Chennai.
- Robert, E. E. (2011). The True Art of Management Lies Only in Wisdom, Business Stratagem (pp. 85-87). Pondicherry: Southern Book House. (ISBN: 978-81-920303-6-4).
- Robert, E. E. (2011). Good Interpersonal Skills are Building Blocks in Human Relations Development in Organisations. Managerial Challenges in Business (pp. 86-87). Pondicherry: Southern Book House. (ISBN: 978-81-920303-2-6).
- Robert, E. E. (2010). Maintaining Human Resources is the Key Management Practice for Sustainable Growth of an Organisation. Human Resource Management Practices for Organisational Sustainability (pp. 232-236). New Delhi: TiSSL International Publication. (ISBN No. 978-93-80449-16-6).
- Robert, E. E. (2010). Employee Retention Strategies for Indian BPO’s. Strategic Issues in Management (pp. 123-127). Chennai: SCITECH Publications. (ISBN: 978-81-8371-289-7).
- Kumar, L., & Aggarwal, A. (2022).Assessing corporate response to climate change: Evidence from India.Management of Environmental Quality: An International Journal, ahead-of-print(ahead-of-print).
- Kumar, L., & Aggarwal, A. (2021). Climate Change: Awareness and Responses of Indian Corporates. 8th International Conference on “Energy, Sustainability and Climate Crisis” ESCC 2021, Volos, Greece. http://escc.uth.gr/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/ESCC-2021_Book-of-Abstracts.pdf
- Kumar, L. (2021). Corporate Awareness and Responses to Climate Change: Evidence from India. Annual Research Conference-2021, Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow.
- Kumar, L. (2020). Corporate Social Responsibility: A study of Indian corporates. Sixth Biennial Conference of the Indian Academy of Management, Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli.
- Kumar, L., &Bandyopadhyay, K. (2020). Energy sustainability initiatives: A study of Indian corporates. Sixth Biennial Conference of the Indian Academy of Management, Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli.
- V Ajeesh, Chandrasekar K S. (2017) University Brand Development and Cross-Border Promotion, The Art of Attracting International Student Mobility, HEF Indian Journal of Higher Education, Volume VIII, Issue 1
- V Ajeesh, Chandrasekar K S.(2017) Sustainable Product Development and Value Creation a Tourist Destination, Management Innovator, ISSN 0974-6749, Vol.10 No. 1
- V Ajeesh, Chandrasekar K S. (2016) Brand Communities; Significance and Prospects in Online Marketing in India, Management Researcher, Vol XXII No 3
- V Ajeesh, Chandrasekar K S. (2017)The Application of Place Marketing Strategies for Attracting the Investors and Visitors: A Developing Country Perspective, Indian Journal of Tourism and Hospitality Management, ISSN 2229-404X, Vol 8, No1&2
- V Ajeesh, Chandrasekar K S. (2017)Collective Marketing and Infrastructure Development in Tourism Industry, Commerce and Business Researcher, Vol 10, Issue 1 & 2January
- V Ajeesh, Chandrasekar K S. (2019)The Emerging Relational Perspective on Tourism Marketing Networks and Alliances, Journal of Management Research and Analysis, Vol 06, Issue 2.
- V Ajeesh, Chandrasekar K S. (2020)Place Branding; Future Prospects of Tourism and Foreign Investment, Our Heritage Journal, ISSN: 0474-9030, Vol-68-Issue-1.
- V Ajeesh, Chandrasekar K S. (2017)Thematic Tourism Circuit Development and Branding, A managerial perspective for Tourist Destinations in Kerala, Nehru Arts and Science College
- V Ajeesh, Chandrasekar K S (2015)Citizen initiatives and agency responsiveness towards responsible tourism in Kerala.
- Kavitha T N & Sulaipher M(2018) Issues and challenges with environmental accounting in fossil fuel sector companies, Journal of advances and scholarly researches in allied education- a journal with 16(5), 2230-7540.
- Kavitha T N & Sulaipher M(2020) .Impact of Environmental Accounting on the Financial Performance of Indian Companies in Oil and Gas Sector was published, TEST - Engineering and Management, 0193-4120 , 10905 - 10919
- Kurup M, Madhava Chandra and Challil, Gloryson R.B (2013), Profile Creation and Usage in Social Networking Sites, 3rd Biennial Conference of the Indian Academy of Management (IAM), 2013 held at IIMA during 12-14 December, 2013
- Vishnu,V.M, Murugesan, P. and Lavanya, V. (2022) ‘Tax capacity assessment for COVID-19 resource mobilisation: evidence from an Indian state’, Int. J.Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, Vol. 4, No. 3, pp.065-087.
Are you ready to take the
next step toward your